Monday, December 24, 2012

Refilling your automatic soap dispenser

A while back, I bought a fancy electronic automatic handsoap dispenser for my daughter's bathroom.  So far, it has worked out wonderfully.  She gets a kick out of the soap coming out into her hand by itself and encourages her to wash her hands more often, which is a plus.  Well, when the original soap ran out, I realized that the refills are EXPENSIVE! $$$$$  So, I set out to find a way to refill it with a less pricey soap.
My empty container and the dispenser.

Store brand hand soap and this little condiment bottle I picked up at the dollar store.


Fill up your condiment bottle with the soap.
 

Press the tip of the condiment bottle into the original container until it goes past the rubber piece.  Then squeeze the bottle to transfer the soap.
Once full, return the original container, now refilled, back to the dispenser. 
And there you go.....refilled soap dispenser for a fraction of the cost of the name brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment