Friday, December 7, 2012

Mini Christmas Tree

The Christmas season always puts me in the mood to create.  Unfortunately, like most people, I am on a very limited budget.  So, I'm making what I can with what I have.  My post today is for this adorable Christmas tree tabletop decoration I made.
 


Isn't it cute??

I found this styrofoam cone at the $1 store and wrapped it with green yarn I already had in my stash.

Wrapped and wrapped and wrapped.....

Then I made little dots of glue with good ole Elmers and sprinkled them with glitter.  Voila!  My tree is "lit"!

Now for ornaments, I used these tiny little buttons I had.

The star was a little yellow button I had as well that I anchored with half a toothpick at the top.

And there you go, my finished Christmas tree.  My baby pigeon was quite impressed. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment